Walkin – Interview for temporary and Contractual basis recruitment of Technical Officer-II under Jal Jeevan Mission,Assm
Name of the Post: Technical Officer-II
No of the Post :04
Bokakhat Division-01, Dhing Division-01, Haflong Division-01, Hamren Division-01
Department: Jal Jeevan Mission,Assm
Education Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engineer from Govt. recognized University/Institute with 65% marks.
Experience: Minimum 12 Month of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
Additional Qualification: 1. Good Knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects.
2. Good Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment willing to work in complex.
4., Respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking Willing to work under pressure
5. Good Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
6. Vary good skills of social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning.
7. Possessing ability, Self-motivated and to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Travel extensively within and outside the state
18 to 35 Years as on 01-01-2020
Age Relaxation as Govt Rule.
25000/- Per Month
At the time of Interview candidate are requested to bring all relevant documents in original and one set of photocopies AND required to enroll their names in this link https://rb.gy/tuzvrh
Date of Interview: 17-12-02020
Venue: The Conference Hall of the office of the mission Director, Jal Jeevan Mission, Hengrabari-36
Advertisement: Click here